Science Resources for Schools
in collaboration with STEM Learning
Edina Trust is proud to support primary schools participating in the STEM Learning ENTHUSE Partnership Programme. Every primary school taking part in an active ENTHUSE Partnership in Northern Ireland, Wales and England is entitled to a guaranteed one-off £400 equipment grant. This grant is to fund science resources that link to, and further the aims of, the ENTHUSE Partnership of which the school is a part. Edina will approve funding for quality hands-on resources for use in practical science investigation activities.
Current Eligible ENTHUSE Partnerships
Submission deadline extended to:
Ballyclare High School
St James CE Junior
Overton Grange School
Ashton Keynes CE Primary School
St Patricks College, Dungannon
Devonport High School for Boys
Cronton 6th Form College
St Cuthbert's Catholic Academy
Bourne Community College
Sandhill View Academy
St Joseph's Catholic High School
St Joseph's Catholic Primary School
HOW TO ACCESS YOUR GRANT:
1. Complete the downloadable form (below) & email it to your EP Advisor.
2. Once approved the Advisor will forward your grant form to Edina Trust for payment.
3. Edina will acknowledge receipt and aim to make the payment within two weeks of receipt.
4. Edina will inform you of payment via email.
5. The school ensures that the approved items are purchased without delay.
When you have received the instruction to access your Edina funding
please download the grant form below
Please return your completed form to your EP Advisor for review.
Once approved it will be forwarded to Edina for payment.
We aim to process your grant within two weeks of receipt;
you will be informed of payment via email.